Monday, August 30, 2010

Pizza Pizza



The Monday after we returned from our honeymoon, my newlywed husband and I moved six hours away from our hometown to northern Alabama. He was offered a job and has been working like a dog since he started, putting in 60 or even 70 hours a week!



Tonight he is out-of-town with work so I decided to try out homemade pizza! I’ve wanting to test the recipe for months and have had all the ingredients for weeks; but every time I offer to bake one NWH (newlywed husband) always protests that Marco’s is so delicious and he wouldn’t dare want me to have to cook and clean all night.


Using Martha Stewart’s pizza dough mix, a small can of garlic and herb Hunts, shredded mozzarella, and pepperoni’s I made a homemade pizza. It was very tasty and quite easy to make, but I must agree with my NWH on this one. Why make a homemade pizza when Marco’s is so delicious, and I wouldn’t have to clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails