Monday, September 06, 2010

Fall Fashion Footwear: Footy Booties, EXPLAINED

When I wake up in the morning to send my NWH off to work (poor guy), my blackberry is FILLED with emails. They’re not messages from mom or best friends back home, no no they are from all the STORES that I have relentlessly signed up to receive their daily updates. You know how the lady checking you out says “would you like to sign up for our online PROMOTIONS, you could have saved 25% today.” And then you are thinking, dang I could have??

Now, most of the time I just hit option, delete, delete on mailbox & handheld, BUT… since this is the beginning of a new season… I have been opening more of these lately.

Today, I got a Nine West email, and it goes without saying that I think Nine West shoes are some of the best feet jewelry ever. They are so durable and comfortable. I’m only 5”1’ and have been known to ONLY wear heels.

Anyway, I opened the link which read



I could not help myself.  I started looking at all these cute, cute, cute shoes and then thought.. wait a second those would NOT look good on me.. I definitely can’t wear that pair...Oh gosh those would be terrible.


So I came to the conclusion that they ARE some, not all, but some, of these Fall Fashion Footwear Staples that will look good on me and YOU!

I devised a little road map for those of you who need some help when choosing your footy booties and labeled them according to who they would best suit based on leg type.


Long and Full
Nine West Seeulater

I love the neutral color of these and because the boot goes higher up the leg, they would work well on someone with longer limbs.  The buckle accent is nice, but doesn't add too much bulk so these would be ideal for someone with a  fuller bottom.

Long and Lean
Nine West Divara

Again, these are for someone with more height than me.  The platform will ease the pressure of these  4 1/2 inch heel and the lace detail is cute.  The belled top adds volume making this shoe great for a leaner leg.
 
Short and Full
Nine West Highlife

Now these are screaming my name all over them!  As you can see the booties covers less of the leg making them better for a person with a shorter statue.  The neutral leather is great and the small detailing adds style without the bulk.

Short and Lean
Nine West Exposure
 
These like the Highlife expose more of the leg, perfect for shorter frames.  The ruffle detail adds a little more bulk and would add balance to a lean leg.  (These come in red, too!!)
 
 
Mommy Style Bootie




Nine West Bayles

With a thicker heal and only 3" tall (hey, it's the shortest they make) these are perfect for the fashionable mommy, and I love this taupe color!

Hope this helps!  Happy Memorial Day!









3 comments:

  1. Well...they are not *my* style. But I am not a lover of peep-toes and I am in pain when I wear a heel (no arches and aging knees= only wear heels at weddings). But I do love the colors. I would love a pair of ballet flats in that camel suede fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Nine West Exposure
    really awesome footwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Along with everything which seems to be building inside this subject material, many of your opinions happen to be somewhat radical. On the other hand, I am sorry, because I do not give credence to your entire idea, all be it exciting none the less. It would seem to everybody that your comments are generally not totally rationalized and in fact you are generally your self not thoroughly certain of the point. In any event I did appreciate looking at it.Urban Styles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails