Saturday, September 04, 2010

Meet CHIPPER!!


NWH woke me up this morning at 6:30, that’s right 6:30 AM on a SATURDAY. He’s so programmed from getting up that early for work that he just can’t help it. I didn’t mind though. I was happy to have some time with him!

So I got up and made coffee (isn’t that the first thing everyone should do?) and we went out to sit on our deck. When I opened the door to go outside with two coffee cups in hand I couldn’t believe it! It was actually COLD. I mean COLD to a Southerner is hardly COLD to anyone else in the world, but you know what I mean. It was like 58 degrees! I had to run back inside, and for the first time in MONTHS put on my old college sweatshirt.

I don’t know what it is about feeling that cool air, but it stirred a lot, and I mean a lot of happiness inside me.

Little Chipper, our NWP (newlywed pet) says he loves the cold time too! He actually got out of the bed, which is a big deal for him that early in the morning, and came outside with us. I think you need to meet him so I snapped a few photos. Everyone this is the most spoiled baby doll in the world, bloggers this is Chipper (A.K.A. Chip, A.K.A. Punkin’, A.K.A. Sweet Sing, A.K.A., Momma’s wittle baby boy) and Chipper these are bloggers! 





3 comments:

  1. Chipper,you are adorable! You and my Sadie Kate would be good pals in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! What a beautiful coat of fur ~ I'm envious. I felt a chill in the air this morning as well ~ autumn is just around the corner.

    I'm thrilled that you're following along with me.

    Have a wonderful weekend ~
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Telia! Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hi. Looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails