Saturday, February 19, 2011

NWH has learned his lesson

Tonight NWH and I are going to the movies to see “Unknown.”  We loved “Taken” with Liam Neeson and have been counting down the days of his new movie’s release.  So my job today was to go by the theatre and purchase our tickets for tonight.

Well.. Let’s just say NWH has learned his lesson sending me on such an errand.  You see our movie theatre is located in our gorgeous town center with every female’s store under the sun… Black House White Market, Anthropology, Ann Taylor, you name it they’ve got it!

So here are a few of the major scores I found today… I absolutely LOVE my stuff!!


at DSW



at J. Crew



at Old Navy



4 comments:

  1. I'd be more than willing to run errands if we had great shops near by us.

    Hope you're having a great weekend~
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I get side tracked all the time too, love the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that J. Crew skirt! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! You'll have to let us know how the movie was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girl!! Happy Monday, I left you an award:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails