Monday, February 21, 2011

seriously stylish and versatile


Oh my gosh!!! I’m so EXCITED!!! My first ever blog award and it’s all thanks to the “oh-so” fabulous Jill at A Beautiful Life.  Seriously, her blog is the best, and she absolutely does have one beautiful life!!! Thank you, Jill.






I am now supposed to let you in on a few things about myself. So here goes…

I was in Miss Mississippi a few years ago, and while it was one of the best experiences of my life; it was also something that I did once and had no desire to ever do again!  This is me singing my little heart out




I am also adopted.  I started living with my mom and dad at age six and cannot imagine life with any other two people.  My parents are the most wonderful parents I could have ever asked for! 



Not only am I a clean/ organized/ OCD freak, NWH is too!  How in the world I managed to find a man who is as tidy as me, is beyond me.




Okay… this one may be a little TMI but… I only wash my hair once a week.  Yes, it’s true.  It’s a huge joke in my family (and I get made fun of all the time), but the truth is my hair just looks better when it’s dirty! Even Rebecca Romign swears by dirty hair and look at her!




There is the grub… now let’s hear from some other seriously stylish and versatile bloggers.

Jo at Bees & Fleur de lis 

Kate at Southern-Belle-Simple

Adelaide at Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy

Sarah at Belle on Heels



3 comments:

  1. What I love about these posts is that you find out something new about your friends, Miss Mississippi, thats impressive, and you were adopted. I have a brother and a sister that are adopted!!

    Have a great Monday
    Oh and I only wash my hair about 2 times/week. I totally agree my hair looks best on day 4 of my cycle

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME BACK!!!! YAY!
    You look great girlfriend!
    I hope you have a great week!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you are gorgeous!

    I have to wash my hair everyday. As thin as it is I have TONS of it. After about 24 hours my blonde hair starts lookin' dark.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails