Saturday, March 05, 2011

Here’s a little welcome basket

My 15- year old niece is coming this week to spend her spring break with NWH and me.  We love having guests and have an entire week of fun stuff planned.  We’ll both be working during the day but are going to try to do things in the evenings that she’ll enjoy.  Here’s a little welcome basket I put together for her yesterday. 




How cute is this!!  It has a candle, bath stuff, manicure set, finger nail polish, note pad, note cards, picture frames, a photo album, and a a luggage tag!  There is also a cute wooden “J” hook she can hang in her bedroom at home. I got everything from Michael’s, and it only cost $25!! I sure hope she likes it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.


4 comments:

  1. I am going to come and stay at your house!! What a cute basket

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will LOVE that sweet basket filled with all those goodies! Have a wonderful week with your niece.

    Jo
    Thanks you for your kind words. They really hit home and were just what I needed to hear. Just know that you brought a smile to my heart today ~ much needed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet aunt you are! That basket is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning from Tokyo!

    I found your blog through my sweet friend, Ruth, of This G.R.I.T.S. Tale. What a fun read!

    Your neice is bound to love the welcome basket you've prepared. Who wouldn't? What a toughtful Aunt you are!

    A lovely day to you and yours....

    Warmly,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails