Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wedding Word Wednesday: The Nest



This definitely is not what I was planning on posting today, but I can’t help it!  So I thought for Wedding Word Wednesday I would head back to TheKnot.com for some inspiration.  Well… when I clicked into the sight it redirected me {here}.  Apparently they know I am married now and have no business scouring their site for wedding pictures anymore, ha!




So this new site, TheNest, is insanely entertaining!  I suppose it’s geared toward NewlyWeds, but I promise there is something for everyone.  There are recipes and work out plans, home decorating and budgeting tools.  I even found a BMI calculator!  OOOoo and my favorite article “6 Places to Go Before You Have Kids” ( I love vacay ideas with or without little ones).  Ya’ll know what I’m going to be doing the rest of the day (besides working)!



1 comment:

  1. that is a great website and I am no longer a newlywed....not by a long shot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails